Tuesday 24 September 2013

Spider's and Butterfly's

Hello, I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post. Today has been a creatively productive day, the flow that was lost has returned, to the extent where I've written poetry, taken some wonderful pictures and produced some interesting images and on top of that I've been picking up my harmonica a playing well between projects or my guitar and playing badly, but you know what the most important thing about all this is? I've enjoyed doing it the way I used to before the confusion, I've been breathing inspiration and exhaling artistic expression, it's been beautiful, and it's only 18.36 where I am.
The key good people is to get inspired, and as I managed to teach myself for the second time, don't get wrapped up in your own thoughts, it is definitely not a good idea to think to much. Free your mind and tail should follow.
Spiders and Butterfly's

Heavy web damp weaving,
sag in dawning dew,
tightening noose with sunrise,
all spider's yesterdays he slew,
sideways infinite eyes,
still dead watching you,
beauty's disguise hypnotise,
watching for the few,
taking wing to curious close,
end the days you flew,
butterfly the spider's web,
flown full circle true,
he wraps you tight your birth alike,
return to deaths cacoon,
life a mirrored weaving web,
breathe again somewhere else soon.
©D.N.Read2013
 
Peace In All

No comments:

Post a Comment