Tuesday 10 September 2013

Some Who Sit, Stand For Freedom

Hello, I would say nothing special has happened today, however when I consider how lucky most of us are just to be able to get out of bed and go about our business I find myself feeling actually quite blessed. I love the comfort of my bed room but only because I can leave it or come back to it at will. I did go for a ride along the narrow country lanes of Oxfordshire around my home, which is in any weather quite exquisite, to me anyway. The freedom to go and explore the world around us is not something to be taken for granted, so with this in mind I took some photo's along the way. When I returned I read a blog that bolstered this belief, it's written by a lady I happen to greatly admire, she is restricted to her home but seems to be making a hell of a lot more of her life than pitifully many who can come and go at their whim ever do, she dedicates herself to making people think, and wonderfully, helping people smile and laugh, by these gestures alone I can say this, she lives a life that touches the hearts of so many, and has traveled further along the path of a true human being than many folk would ever consider possible. If someone who is bed bound can stand so tall, why are so many crawling? Go and enjoy the world around you, smile when the worst touches your soul, you only have to think to be free, so please...be free!












Peace In All

No comments:

Post a Comment