Thursday 5 September 2013

Before I Go Fruit Picking

Hello, I shall be posting later today as I am off out fruit picking, wild fruit picking to be more accurate. The time of year is here again to clean out jars for preserves, make space in dark cupboards for apples to dry, to gather nuts and if I'm lucky enough, I may stumble across some of the varying and wonderful mushrooms that grow wild near my home. There is something about every stage of every season that I look forward to, and this one, as with all the others is unique. So, later on when I have gathered the wild bounty the country has to offer today, taken a picture or four and have been suitably inspired I shall post again,  hopefully with a story for your hearts, a picture for your eyes and poem for your soul, then you too fill be well fed. I hope you've enjoyed the starter.

My competition!

Peace In All

No comments:

Post a Comment