Sunday 8 September 2013

Hello, I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's post. I shall be adding a couple more pages to my blog as I would like to have certain aspects of what I do in their own place. There will be the page this post is appearing on now, where I shall write my various musings, stories or anything else I think you may be interested  in, including photo's of the little excursions I go on and maybe specific things from any of my trips further afield. The second page I intend to dedicate to all things poetry, poems obviously, and stories about the poets and the poetry in my part of the world, and finally the third page I shall dedicate to paintings, sketches, and so on and so forth. It should not take me long to set this all up but never the less my next post may be later than usual. I hope you all like it when it's done.

Well...that's that, the other two pages are up and running, I hope you enjoy the new all be it, slightly odd arrangement.

Peace In All

No comments:

Post a Comment