Tuesday 17 September 2013

I Made Myself A Riddle

Hello, I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post. I don't have a huge amount to share today, it's been one of those days where auto pilot takes over in order for me to do things I have to do without going completely potty. I am currently working on another book of poetry, mulling over whether or not to include any of my paintings or sketches, not to mention trying to work out a bit of a riddle I seem to have created for myself. The poems I have been writing are unusual for me, they are  flowing in a much different way, in that they seem to be written already. They always have in a singular sense, any of you that write will understand that once you begin a poem half of the time they finish themselves, others you have to work at of course but some seem to already exist deep within simply waiting to become footprints of ink, the oddity of all this is that the whole book I'm currently working on seems to be as such. This impression has been playing on my mind somewhat, to the point where I wrote some verse entitled 'The Novel Poem' the meaning of which if not obvious means that it's been like writing a novel in poetry form. This has led me to do the things I mentioned that I had to do...read everything I've ever written for one, to see if there is some sort of connection, I cannot shake the feeling that there is indeed something rather weird going on, weird to me anyway, which of course will cease to be so when I've worked it all out. I shall keep you all posted and hopefully give you the snippets of some examples to better explain what I mean. The reason I'm posting this is twofold, firstly, for the sake of any other poets or writers who may understand what I'm getting at and secondly, in the hope that while I hope you enjoy this for yourselves, it is also very important from an inspirational and possibly historical point of view to document that which may or may not be useful information. I hope you've enjoyed the post, as I said, I shall keep you up to date.

  
The Road Of Today's Discovery

Peace In All

No comments:

Post a Comment