Wednesday 10 April 2013

Well that's a damn shame, One person and one person only managed to make a suggestion as regards the '500th comment campaign'. The comment said "shave your head for UNICEF" it was that easy, and only one person managed to make a suggestion...for charity...trust only...your choice where the money went...none for me...I was trusting that people would...and I would have done my part. One person...sickening. Second and forth posts on my blog. One person...no wonder nobody give's a damn, no wonder the world is in such a state...nobody has the time to care. I feel like cussing and saying just about every expletive ever invented, and a few new ones...no...that would make me just like the rest. I will try elsewhere. This blog will be shutting down in 24 hours, sorry to those of you that enjoyed the blog, understand, I have to make a difference somewhere and it's not happening here. It's been...interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment