Monday 15 April 2013

I have become somewhat disillusioned with this whole blogging business of late, I have been frustrated, petty and generally quite angry. I apologize, but only for the short tempered nature of my reaction to certain aspects of my blog. The principle remains the same. Anyhow, if life has taught me anything then it is this; 'never give up what can be made right over time with patients'. So I shall continue, even if you never comment a lot you may just like to come and read or look at the photo's and paintings, for those of you who come to see how annoyed I'm going to get, you may as well learn to look at good things or leave. It will not be happening again. I'm off to the river near my home today, the sun has finally come out and the rain and snow has mercifully
stopped so I shall find a quiet spot to sit and take everything in, I may then write, I may sketch or I may just look and listen and let the words or pictures come to me later. I hope you all enjoy your day too. Peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment