Sunday 7 April 2013

Hello folks, I have been seriously busy lately so I have had no time to put anything new on my blog, sorry about that. You, yes you reading this now, are still a fairly exclusive club, there is only just over 500 of you and given that there are over 7 billion people in the world today I think me and you are quite lucky. That's a huge amount of people, so if the 500 of you would like to say something before things get busy  now is the time, when the number of people looking at this blog and commenting reaches 500 I will do something awesome to show my appreciation, not sure what yet, I've got really long hair, and I mean long, I may shave it off for charity or something like that...or...you 500 could make suggestions  and the best and most doable suggestion I shall carry out if I can. Think hard, Think fast, the list is growing. Peace.     

No comments:

Post a Comment