Monday 1 April 2013

Hello, I have heard many artists or people trying to be who are completely capable and certainly talented enough dipping out on putting their work out there in the wider world for people to see or hear. Many things stop people from going ahead and trying, fear of others not liking what they do, fear that they are not good enough and so on and so forth. I was one of these people so listen to this. What one person loves ten may hate but the opposite is true, one person may think what you do is somewhat lacking in whatever it is they want to call "it", but guess what people, that is just their opinion, and besides if you make a difference in one persons life then in my book that's a success. A good friend of mine has spoken to me on many occasions about this subject, he is a fine musician and  poet, we've both traveled very different paths in life and have come to roughly the same conclusion, very different worlds, but it all equates to the same thing, have a go.
Personally, and I must stress that this is my opinion, if you have a gift it's kind of selfish not to share it, especially if you can make a difference for the better. That's what finally made me take the plunge, and seriously, it's well worth it. Peace.   

No comments:

Post a Comment