Sunday 7 April 2013

Info about 'The 500th comment' campaign can be found in the blogs on the date Monday,8th,April,2013   at    02:57. Join in, at the least it will be a laugh if you guys make me shave my head for charity or something. Where the money goes your conscience chooses, yes I advertise my book here but I use it for my latest ideas too and that's not what this is about. I ask nothing but this, when the best suggestion of what I should do for charity is found and 500 comments have been posted on my blog I will do a sponsored something, NO MONEY TO ME, you name a charity when you post a comment with a suggestion and the majority voted charity is where you guys send your donation off of your own back, I'm just the guy that's willing to do it and trust that you will. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment