Thursday 21 March 2013

I find it very strange that so many people use the internet but very few people actually talk to each other over the open air so to speak. I know there is email and what not, but get this, if you happen to be sat in a bar and your talking to someone and a random person decides to add something to the conversation because they have heard what's being said and they think they can add something, be it funny, profound or whatever else, I think that it's fine to do so, as long as they are not rude and looking for trouble. So let me ask you what's the difference when on the internet?, I'm fairly new to this and it seems weird, someone posts something, someone comments then is answered and then others join in. Great. I have watched mates of mine posting stuff and only occasionally will someone actually strike up an international conversation of random beginnings. Maybe it's just me but I find that kind of strange and a little bit sad. We would not be able to talk if we were not supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment