Monday 18 March 2013





Do you ever feel like the everyday stresses of work and life in general are getting to much? I would imagine the answer to that is almost certainly, yes. The thing is, do we really need to let stuff get to us that much, do you want to turn a deadline into your own personal high pitched flatline. They say that's the way stress is taking us all in the modern world, but then that would be just one more thing to worry about would it not? My Grandfather used to say that worry begets worry, as long as you take care of those you love and do the right thing as regards the world in general then you're doing o.k. When stuff gets to me I feel like running water, the problems that surround me are no longer jagged things that cut into my life, they are just little ruts that slip by beneath me. Give it go, you might be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment