Sunday 2 June 2013

I have painted another one, as I said, the inspiration has been coming in floods. This one is a bit odd in the fact that when I put it up for sale on ebay I was asked to choose what style my painting falls under? Well...realism was one that's close for this painting, but then so was surrealism. I shall tell you for why. I was walking in Scotland through a valley that's just like this in shape and to a certain extent colour. I have been almost haunted by dreams of this perfect valley for a good while, the vision of this valley that I painted, almost the same, so I suppose being as my dreams have become intwined with my reality in the case of this painting, and the fact that it did all seem to be, very surreal, means that it falls under both and so thus is it listed...never the less I hope you and whoever buys it enjoys the image, the painting, the really surreal I have called 'Where You Look From'.

No comments:

Post a Comment