Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hello

Hello, because I am quite regularly away from this and doing all the other things I get up to which, even if you've read all of my blogs you're still only getting the small picture of how much I'm doing elsewhere and I'm not boasting or making weird excuses, that's just the way it happens to be. Anyway, this particular post is to say hello to all the people from all the countries that have so far looked at my blog, this list is not in any order and thus reflects nothing about favor or who has visited more, it's just the way I happen to have written the names of your respective countries down in my note book. I make a list so that I do not forget to say hello and thank you all, after all, courtesy costs nothing as the old saying goes, an old saying by the way because in my eye's it has always been relevant and true. So without further ado I would like to say hello and thank you to;

Ukraine
Netherlands
Great Britain
Nepal
Serbia
Malta
Macedonia
Trinidad and Tobago
South Korea
Morocco
Vietnam
Poland
Austria
Romania
Canada
Indonesia
Russia
Papua New Guinea
Greece
Japan
Kazakhstan
France
USA
Finland
Ireland
Taiwan
Ghana
China
Australia
Israel
Germany
Brazil

I happen to think there may be others that I have missed. If this is so please feel free to let me know, and if I have missed you, I will say hello and thank you now, and a special thank you for looking again (if you do) even if I did miss you out.
Some of you I have already said hello and thank you to which is probably why I have you on the list in my head instead of the one on paper and thus why you're not mentioned above, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary and Italy to name but a few. You are not forgotten.

Peace In All

No comments:

Post a Comment