Monday 28 July 2014

It's Out

Hello,  I mentioned in my previous post that I am releasing a new anthology called,
'A Walk In Chaos' I finished working yesterday, formatting, reformatting and plenty of other tedious things that unfortunately go with the territory. It is however, all done, and is available in kindle format and should be out in paperback before the week is out, as soon as it is I'll let you folks know. I can now get down to the business of creating the other book I spoke of yesterday, I haven't thought of a title yet so if anyone has any ideas please feel free to comment, I may not use them but at the very least I'll create a top ten. This is assuming of course that anyone at all comments, people seem to come, read and leave, which is absolutely fair enough. It is at this point that I would actually like to thank you all for visiting so often, it's something I enjoy immensely and I sincerely hoe you do too. As always I'll keep you posted as to the progress of the 'Untitled As Yet Book' and I hope you enjoy sharing in it's ups and downs as much as I will, that is of course once it's done, and I'm looking back at it, instead of tumbling in the usual madness that presents itself whenever I get locked into a project.
Should be fun.

Peace In All

No comments:

Post a Comment