Wednesday 9 October 2013

There Shall Be More

Hello, I have returned from my travels full of vigor and vim, also, I am most suitably inspired, in fact the well is overflowing as a veritable cornucopia of ideas and musings. I have a few things to catch up on around ye olde homestead first and then I shall begin to put together some various writings poetry and paintings that I've already done (while away) and those which I have not yet created. Here is a little bit of what's to come;


Duel Page Vision

Watching wayward wisps,
Smoke contemplation,
Rising high at pass of night,
Beginning dewdrops dawn,
Muse rising high with waking sun,
Ascend to last nocturnal star,
Flashing creations vision,
Scorching brand of words to mind,
The fire not quenched by ink alone,
Paint the final soothing force,
Extinguished duel page vision's,
Setting free this morn's first thought.
 
©D.N.Read2013
 
Peace In All
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment