Saturday 12 October 2013

Here Is More

Hello, as promised, here is more. I let you all know I was going on a trip to the west of Britain for a while to do what I do, what I did not say is that I've been wrapping up the writing of another book, I shan't rattle on about all that, I just thought I'd let you know. It's been good, it drove me a bit crazy for spell, it made me incredibly happy and absolutely vexed at the same time and I did happen to learn a great deal as well, which is always highly important and also a constant of existence, at least...one would rather hope it is. I have been working on the art for the cover of my book as I always do but this time there are no pictures inside it, it's solely about the words this time. Here are a few pictures taken on the trip, I hope you enjoy them. When everything has settled I shall give you more, dedicating oneself fully to what you do is sometimes necessary and so when I've finished the last parts of the process of getting a book together (attaining courage enough to send your heart on paper out of the door) I'll get back to giving you something more creative. I thank you for your patience.










Peace In All

No comments:

Post a Comment